1. If you can define freedom, it's not really freedom, is it?
2. A child's curiosity is insatiable... The day it is satiated, is the beginning of adulthood and it's the most disheartening thing to see.
3. Books are like glass... They show you your magnificent reflection when there is darkness outside and show you the beautiful outside when there is darkness inside.
4. If you want to know the truth in any religion, ask the "big guys" what they consider sacrilege.
5. It's no wonder that silence resonates with us; well, figuratively speaking. It is after all the body's natural state...
6. Funnily enough, you don't have to be happy to help someone else find happiness... Although, in the process you might accidentally find something that makes you happy...
7. We are brought into conditions unwillingly, become situations obliviously and then shape conditions unknowingly. What you do today does change the world, whether you want it or not.
8. Suffering happens only when there is a past. Take out the past and it is just pain or sadness or whatever you feel at that instant. Something managable.
9. Unicorns are lonely creatures. Not because they love solitude, well that too... But mostly because there are so few of them.
10. Sadly, educating people is the price you have to pay if you want to live in nature and desire its sustenance.
11. How do we expect to rise up when a majority of the questions about ethics, morals and principles are answered by, "Because it's not allowed..."
12. It's not the words that I love. Well, not just the words. It is the effort. It barely takes any effort to talk. But to write... To actually take something created by the brain and fuelled by the heart, manipulate a complex series of muscles, bones and joints to create curves, lines and shapes of ink defining the entire extent of the state of your existence at that moment... A piece of your soul. That... that is easy to fall in love with.
13. Insults and humiliation were invented by mankind to manipulate natural order... If a so-called influential, but physically weaker individual tries doing that to a not-so-influential, physically stronger individual without a crowd jeering and establishing that that's an insult, it doesn't work...
14. In our obsession with "saviours" we forget that we can be saviours for someone everyday; with perhaps something even as simple as a smile.
15. The invention of "trial period", unfortunately, is detrimental to progress in a major way.
16. I think the word "deserve" is the most fucked up word there is... Nobody "deserves" anything. Shit just happens. Stop dragging your sense of entitlement into anything and everything around you.
17. The young cannot flourish without the old... It is the ignorance of this fact that's leading to a careless, world that no more understands "value".
18. Take one day at a time. Fear no consequences. If you haven't already faced worse, you will someday and this will seem trivial either way.
19. Necessity is the mother of all invention and laziness is the father.
20. There is no fate, no destiny... Feels like a lot of responsibility? Welcome to Freedom...
21. The ocean is like an orphanage for all the lost rivers, rains, lakes and ice.
22. Time wears every cog in the machine. And the cogs realise it only once they are replaced.
23. When questioning, learn to question with "What?" and "How?" instead of "Who?" and "When?"... Only then can you move from segregation to inquiry and observation. Only then can you move from transience to significance...
24. If it exists while you exist, it is your responsibility.
25. The biggest farce in the world is "failure". You CANNOT fail! If you didn't get the job, you succeeded in landing the interview. If you couldn't land the interview, you succeeded in writing a CV. If you didn't write one, you succeeded in not giving a crap. If you did give a crap, you succeeded in giving a crap...
26. When you are in tune with your students, spontaneity is the best way to go. Then intuition becomes harmony and all becomes one.
27. Society has a tendency to pull you down and keep you down. But once you break through, they idolize you and use you as an inspiration.
28. Seriousness often comes in the way of our sincerity.