Skip to main content

Saviour

Scouring land and deep sea
In search of a soul within
Abrupt rocks and waves
Washing off that elusive scent

Caught a glimpse of her briefly
Only to be lost again.
Pining and tormenting this heart of mine
Yearns ceaselessly to feel again.

Cogs turning, Life is flowing
Slipping away, but not soon enough.
Come death my way, that gentle breeze...
Or pulling grappling, See her, I must.

Whether time stood still
Or was whisked away from under me
I still see her, reminiscing...
What cruel games fate plays with me.

I swing and hurl blows
All seeming to land their mark
But hitting air.
As things begin to slow...

I hear those whispers.
Those Coy tantrums, Sweet things I loved to hear.
I open my arms in expectation.
Only to be tricked once again, by the air.

Air that I feel I have drawn long enough.
Enough as a slave to its vital touch.
I but wait for that time
When I would have finally drawn enough...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Parenthood in Amravati

A tiny life under the sun and the moon. Parents bright with ambition and drool. "Mine! Mine!" the mother says, "Yours! Yours!" absconds the father. "Who am I...?" wonders the daughter. "Housewife or 'Mod' wife" replies mother. "If you study hard and get good marks... You will surely escape Amravati, for the better." "Who am I...?" wonders the son. The father replies, "Hopes and dreams of everyone..." "Except yourself..." added he. "For you know too little, "and are a little too green. And 'green' as you know, isn't worth a dime nor a nickel" "Daddy what is this?" inquires the child. "I don't have time beta" says he, sunk in his mobile. "Mummy can we play?" pleads the child. "Just let me finish watching this forward", mummy groans and sighs. "My child just doesn't let go of the phone!" Cries the parent in school. Onc

Love

Gran-ted a life But what's one lifetime? Breath, body and mind No heart, nor soul... "Maybe," I cried "darling..." "It'll all soon be fine." But when I look around I don't know anymore. Cuz it all ends when you say And all plays when you're there And it all goes away When you ain't. No more... Happiness is everything Is all people say. Yet, they take what they can take Till they can take no more. We're all a bunch of liars, Fantasizing all day. "Maybe, it'll be okay." And take some more. If only we could fly And act like we're okay. Hey, look. Here's another day Let's walk some more. We'll be alive. Beginning to realize What's important's to be kind Than waging war... The bittersweet memories Are enough to make you smile. Wage a war of Human kindness Till love, rules the world...

13-04-17

I don’t know what I am going to write… As usual. I am mostly confused whether I should talk to myself or to someone else. I have these urges of spending time with other people. But, at the same time there are barely any people I like spending time with. I over-think things, because that is the only way I can create enough noise to change my mood as soon as things get dark. That, and because I’m compulsively creative (for the same purpose). I am purely reflective. i.e. I am versatile to get into any role a person or situation demands. But this versatility is also damaging to my identity. I suffer from basic problems like not knowing what I like or dislike. I cannot do those, “Quick! Tell me what you want to do right now!” kind of games. While most people lose all layers and dig out their identity after that statement, I go blank. Because I do not want anything. I have no desires in life, nor aim, nor purpose. And hence, no ambition. I can pick up a piece of paper on the street because