Skip to main content

Spontaneity

I guess it's time for a change
But no way, there's no range.
As soon as u realize her
Everything is on fire
U gotta name a place
And you see there's no space
No more
Just the hint of the light forevermore
I'm making this rhyme as I'm drinkin
Spending life like I was thinking.
It gives me pain
To forgive you
Forget whatever's done by you
Now I have no shame to admit it
Looks like I'm finally losing it.
I used to believe in morals
And refrain from lust.
Leaving everything behind me
Like I used to trust.
Cuz trust is a trickery.
All it does is make a mockery,
Of you.
But looks like I'm stuck with you again.
Flashing back through all that pain again.
I yearn for someone who I could trust
But looks like it ain't gonna be enough.
I have to breath again
But this water's sinking me again.
And so I take another plunge in it
To rejuvinate
And help myself to that rotten cake
That's called life cuz
You aint breathing if u cant make it work.
But then again is breathing just survival
Or is it work?
I remember what you said to me then,
Trust yourself and no one else.
I was naive and thought it was selfish,
But you showed me love and then took it away from me.
And I knew it was true.
Rhymes come in pain.
Even the funniest person
Has his pain which is greater than
Anyone else's
And this killer rhyme's got to have an ending.
We plan futures for our kids
Not realizing our future's still not finished.
So breathe in while you can
Cuz you cant anymore when you kick the can
I say can when it should have been bucket,
But the bucket's too large
And I feel insignificant.
I cant speak anymore I can just croak.
With all this drinking I yearn for a smoke.
These spirits just dont do it anymore.
Looks like I need something I've never tried before.
But these morals come binding me down.
With that last li'l hope
Of reminding me of my home.
So, I'm just gonna end it.
Looking for an end to forget it
And start all over again...

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Parenthood in Amravati

A tiny life under the sun and the moon. Parents bright with ambition and drool. "Mine! Mine!" the mother says, "Yours! Yours!" absconds the father. "Who am I...?" wonders the daughter. "Housewife or 'Mod' wife" replies mother. "If you study hard and get good marks... You will surely escape Amravati, for the better." "Who am I...?" wonders the son. The father replies, "Hopes and dreams of everyone..." "Except yourself..." added he. "For you know too little, "and are a little too green. And 'green' as you know, isn't worth a dime nor a nickel" "Daddy what is this?" inquires the child. "I don't have time beta" says he, sunk in his mobile. "Mummy can we play?" pleads the child. "Just let me finish watching this forward", mummy groans and sighs. "My child just doesn't let go of the phone!" Cries the parent in school. Onc

Love

Gran-ted a life But what's one lifetime? Breath, body and mind No heart, nor soul... "Maybe," I cried "darling..." "It'll all soon be fine." But when I look around I don't know anymore. Cuz it all ends when you say And all plays when you're there And it all goes away When you ain't. No more... Happiness is everything Is all people say. Yet, they take what they can take Till they can take no more. We're all a bunch of liars, Fantasizing all day. "Maybe, it'll be okay." And take some more. If only we could fly And act like we're okay. Hey, look. Here's another day Let's walk some more. We'll be alive. Beginning to realize What's important's to be kind Than waging war... The bittersweet memories Are enough to make you smile. Wage a war of Human kindness Till love, rules the world...

13-04-17

I don’t know what I am going to write… As usual. I am mostly confused whether I should talk to myself or to someone else. I have these urges of spending time with other people. But, at the same time there are barely any people I like spending time with. I over-think things, because that is the only way I can create enough noise to change my mood as soon as things get dark. That, and because I’m compulsively creative (for the same purpose). I am purely reflective. i.e. I am versatile to get into any role a person or situation demands. But this versatility is also damaging to my identity. I suffer from basic problems like not knowing what I like or dislike. I cannot do those, “Quick! Tell me what you want to do right now!” kind of games. While most people lose all layers and dig out their identity after that statement, I go blank. Because I do not want anything. I have no desires in life, nor aim, nor purpose. And hence, no ambition. I can pick up a piece of paper on the street because